1) Integrated cylinder head made of high-alloy cast iron is used, and cylinder head with AVL tangential air passage is applied, which reduces swirl flow ratio, increases intake flow coefficient and airflow intensify, airflow pressure and power, and substantially reduces emission.
2) The design of double water pump and double cooler improves cooling capacity of diesel generator working with high thermal load under high power, enhances cooling and lubrication capacity, and minimizes outline of water tank to meet application in regions of different ambient temperature.
3) The exhaust pipe uses integrated alloy casting resistant to high temperature and takes the connection mode of direct insertion to reduce air leakage and improve heat resistance of exhaust pipeline.
4) The body is made of vermicular graphite cast iron and internally equipped with an auxiliary oil passage. The piston is cooled in a way of forced oil injection through special cooling nozzle, featuring high strength and powerful shock absorption, to reduce thermal load of the diesel generator.
5) Advanced ceramic chrome plated piston ring technology is used in connection with laser multi-angle alloy thin-wall cylinder sleeve effectively reduces engine oil consumption. Use of multiple filtration of engine oil prolongs service life of engine oil and reduces service cost of the user.