1. Integrated cylinder head is applied and turbocharging structure is configured to increase airflow pressure, boost air inflow and substantially reduce exhaust gas emission.
2. The design of double water pump, double cooler, and mass flow engine oil pump meets the requirements of large-power diesel generator for cooling system and lubricating oil system.
3. The exhaust pipe uses integrated structural scheme, which optimizes sealing structure, reduces the probability of air leakage and increases working efficiency of supercharger.
4. Fuel pipeline is redesigned to optimize arrangement of pipelines and air filters and added with protection design, which brings about reasonable layout and an outline of higher sense of industrial design.
5. The shape of piston combustion chamber is improved, and oscillation structure is applied to enhance combustion efficiency and improve operating economy and reliability of engine.